Best Meet Up: December Recap
I have built my life in NYC around learning, and attending Meet Ups is one of the best ways to become acquainted with new projects in the city and around the world. Each month, I will feature the favorite Meet Up I attended.
Liz Baclear, of Decoded Fashion always hosts an amazing Meet Up. This one, in October, was tops! Read below to hear about why this group is so great, who presented and hope to see you there! Be sure to say hi.
Best Meet Up of the Month Winner: Decoded Fashion
Why is it so Great?
- Extremely high level of information
- Always includes new companies and fresh, challenging ideas
- Interesting participants
- No one leaves right after!
- Held in great locations with plenty of light and good acoustics
- Always uses SKYPE or hosts an international speaker
- Constantly pushes the social media field and industry forward
- Supports new ideas; it’s the pulse before there even is a pulse
- Trendalytics – By analyzing and researching consumer behavior, Trendalytics offers companies the necessary information to understand merchandise trends during pre-production.
- Curalate – Curalate allows users to engage with the products being sold in the real world through Pinterest and Instagram. It also enables companies to perceive what consumers want, using image-recognition algorithms.
- Rank & Style – A web and mobile platform that gathers online data such as reviews and recommendations from blogs, stores and magazines to simplify the shopping experience.
- Custora – Custora focuses on e-commerce analytics for online retailers. It aims to find high-value customers for retailers. Custora is currently working with companies such as Bonobos, Fab, Etsy and One Kings Lane, among others.